Clue: Astronomical event
We have 3 answers for the clue Astronomical event. See the results below.
- Show up
- Leave in the shade
- Cover-up of astronomical proportions
- Solar __ (blocking of the sun's light by the moon)
- Shadow-creating astronomical event
- Cover-up at the highest levels?
- Tower above
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 08, 2014
- Netword - May 24, 2012
- Netword - May 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 15, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 07, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 31, 2008
- Netword - June 27, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Astronomical event that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!