Clue: A.T.F. agents
We have 2 answers for the clue A.T.F. agents. See the results below.
- 20's beer barrel busters
- Some narcs
- Some officers
- Agents from D.C.
- D.E.A. employees, e.g.
- T-men, e.g.
- Government agents
- A.T.F. agents, e.g.
- Revenuers, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2015
- Netword - June 16, 2010
- Washington Post - March 02, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 14, 2009
- Washington Post - February 29, 2008
- Washington Post - May 22, 2005
- Washington Post - September 13, 2004
- New York Times - March 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue A.T.F. agents that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!