Clue: Attraction at the Evergreen Aviation Museum
We have 1 answer for the clue Attraction at the Evergreen Aviation Museum. See the results below.
- Famed wooden flyer
- Flying boat built by Hughes Aircraft
- Unexpected nickname of a Hughes Aircraft plane built mostly of birch
- Huge Hughes airplane
- Hughes' wooden plane
- Plane that flew only once
- Hughes Aircraft prototype
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Attraction at the Evergreen Aviation Museum that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!