Clue: Atty.'s title
We have 1 answer for the clue Atty.'s title. See the results below.
- Shingle abbr.
- Abbr. for F. Lee Bailey
- Abbr. after a name
- Fancy name appendage
- Abbr. on a shingle
- Lawyer's abbr.
- Firm member: Abbr.
- Name suffix: Abbr.
- Abbr. after an attorney's name
- Lawyer, for short
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 02, 2014
- Washington Post - February 08, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 14, 2010
- Netword - November 18, 2009
- Washington Post - July 11, 2008
- New York Times - June 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2007
- New York Times - August 16, 2007
- New York Sun - January 26, 2007
- New York Times - November 29, 2005
- LA Times - August 28, 2005
- New York Times - April 26, 2005
- New York Times - October 07, 2004
- New York Times - May 27, 2004
- New York Times - January 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Atty.'s title that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!