Clue: Auditioner's hope
We have 3 answers for the clue Auditioner's hope. See the results below.
- Play part
- Part to play
- Cameo, maybe
- Hamlet, e.g.
- Lady Macbeth, for one
- Cameo, say
- Cameo, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 10, 2014
- New York Times - November 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2008
- Washington Post - September 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Auditioner's hope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!