Clue: Augusta golf tourney
We have 1 answer for the clue Augusta golf tourney. See the results below.
- High degree
- Annual sporting event, with "the"
- Two-year graduate degree, maybe
- Tournament in which a green jacket is awarded
- Annual Georgia tournament, with "The"
- Augusta tournament
- Advanced degree
- Becomes skilled at
- Annual April tourney, with "The"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2016
- New York Times - March 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Augusta golf tourney that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!