Clue: Aunt of an old folk song
We have 1 answer for the clue Aunt of an old folk song. See the results below.
- Little __ (nickname of our smallest state)
- Little ___ (nickname of our smallest state)
- Aunt from a children's song
- Little ___ (the Ocean State)
- "Little ___" (Ocean State's nickname)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Aunt of an old folk song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!