We have 6 answers for the clue Austere. See the results below.
- Of the pre-Easter season
- In fast time?
- Of fast times?
- Like the season before Easter
- Of a spring season
- Like the post-Mardi Gras period
- Pertaining to the weeks before Easter
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 13, 2011
- LA Times - September 05, 2010
- Netword - February 17, 2010
- Netword - September 05, 2009
- Universal - January 15, 2008
- Netword - July 29, 2006
- New York Sun - February 28, 2006
- Washington Post - March 20, 2004
- New York Times - February 24, 2004
- New York Times - October 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Austere that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!