Clue: Australian city named for one in Scotland
We have 1 answer for the clue Australian city named for one in Scotland. See the results below.
- City on the Swan river
- Capital of Western Australia
- City on the Swan
- Australian port
- Whence Sir Walter Scott's Fair Maid
- Murdoch University site
- Western Australia's capital
- Capital city of Western Australia
- Down under port
- Home to more than a million Australians
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 16, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Australian city named for one in Scotland that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!