Clue: Austrian city on the Danube
We have 1 answer for the clue Austrian city on the Danube. See the results below.
- Mozart's ___ Symphony (No. 36)
- Capital of Upper Austria
- Austrian port on the Danube
- Austrian city
- Austrian city with a torte named after it
- City on the Danube
- Nickname of Mozart Symphony No. 36
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 15, 2011
- New York Times - September 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Austrian city on the Danube that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!