Clue: Author at the beach?
We have 1 answer for the clue Author at the beach?. See the results below.
- She should have written "On the Beach"
- Chopin's novelist lover
- "The Devil's Pool" novelist
- *French writer who befriended Chopin
- French novelist who had an affair with Frédéric Chopin
- Frederic Chopin's writer friend
- "A Song to Remember" subject
- Pseudonym of an 1800s French feminist noted for scandalous behavior
- Pseudonym of an 1800s french feminist noted for scandalous behavior
- 'Indiana' novelist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Author at the beach? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!