Clue: Author Horatio
We have 1 answer for the clue Author Horatio. See the results below.
- Creator of the Ragged Dick books
- Hiss in history
- Tattered Tom's creator
- Ragged Dick's creator
- Popular early serials writer
- "Ragged Dick" author
- Ragged Dick creator
- Nixon target __ Hiss
- "Risen From the Ranks" writer
- Country writer Pat __, who penned "Goin' Gone"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 25, 2013
- USA Today - February 08, 2008
- Washington Post - September 21, 2006
- Netword - July 11, 2006
- New York Times - June 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Author Horatio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!