Clue: Author of one of the Gospels
We have 1 answer for the clue Author of one of the Gospels. See the results below.
- Tintoretto's "The Miracle of ___ Freeing the Slave"
- One of the four Evangelists
- One of the four evangelists, briefly
- Name associated with the second Gospel
- Gospel writer
- Patron of barristers and notaries
- Donatello sculpture subject
- Patron of Venice
- Namesake of a Venice basilica
- Gospel author
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 26, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Author of one of the Gospels that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!