Clue: Author Turgenev
We have 1 answer for the clue Author Turgenev. See the results below.
- Czar before Feodor I
- Dog-behavior researcher Pavlov
- Nobelist Pavlov
- Wall Street's Boesky
- Lendl of tennis
- "Terrible" czar
- Terrible czar
- Russian "John"
- Tolstoy hero
- Tennis great Lendl
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2009
- USA Today - April 11, 2008
- New York Times - April 12, 2006
- New York Times - January 06, 2003
- New York Times - October 23, 2001
- New York Times - December 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Author Turgenev that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!