Clue: Author Wallace
We have 1 answer for the clue Author Wallace. See the results below.
- Actor Ayres
- 1950's All-Star Burdette
- Gumshoe Archer
- Basketball's ___ Alcindor
- "Ben-Hur" novelist Wallace
- Ayres of "Don't Bet on Love"
- MacDonald private eye Archer
- Basketball's Alcindor
- Two-time Wimbledon winner ___ Hoad
- Wallace who wrote "Ben-Hur"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 05, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2008
- New York Times - August 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 14, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Author Wallace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!