Clue: Author who wrote about frontier life
We have 1 answer for the clue Author who wrote about frontier life. See the results below.
- Novelist Cather
- "The Song of the Lark" author Cather
- Literary Cather
- "I Wanna Be Bad" singer ___ Ford
- Cather who wrote "My Ántonia"
- "One of Ours" novelist Cather
- "O Pioneers!" author Cather
- "My Ántonia" novelist Cather
- Award honoring literature that features women's stories set in the West
- Author Cather
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Author who wrote about frontier life that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!