Clue: Author who'll never make a name for himself
We have 1 answer for the clue Author who'll never make a name for himself. See the results below.
- Halloween correspondent?
- Many an autobiographer's need
- Author behind the scenes
- Author who gets no credit
- Author's secret collaborator
- Collaborator of a sort
- Uncredited author
- Sorensen, to Kennedy
- He or she can't be known
- Secret collaborator
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 05, 2010
- New York Times - October 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Author who'll never make a name for himself that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!