Clue: Automaton of Jewish folklore
We have 1 answer for the clue Automaton of Jewish folklore. See the results below.
- Automaton of Hebrew lore
- Dimwit, in Yiddish slang
- Mythical being
- Being of Jewish folklore
- Folklore creature that inspired "Frankenstein"
- Artificial human of Jewish folklore
- Artificial being of Jewish folklore
- Clay being of Jewish lore
- Jewish folklore creature
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 17, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Automaton of Jewish folklore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!