Clue: Average height of the ocean's water
We have 1 answer for the clue Average height of the ocean's water. See the results below.
- 0, in some measures
- The Caspian is just below it
- Denver is way above it
- Death Valley is below it
- Zero altitude
- Altitude baseline
- Where many geographical measurements begin
- It's affected by global warming
- Land formation measuring standard
- 0 on an altimeter
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 11, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Average height of the ocean's water that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!