Clue: Away, in a way
We have 4 answers for the clue Away, in a way. See the results below.
- Off base, perhaps
- Not working
- Taking time off
- Off base?
- Taking a break
- Away from a teaching post
- Off for a stretch
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 01, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - March 27, 2011
- New York Times - March 19, 2011
- Canadiana - March 15, 2010
- New York Times - February 14, 2009
- Netword - September 06, 2008
- New York Times - April 10, 2005
- New York Times - August 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Away, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!