Clue: "Baby, It's Cold Outside" songwriter
We have 1 answer for the clue "Baby, It's Cold Outside" songwriter. See the results below.
- "Once in Love With Amy" songwriter
- "Where's Charley?" composer
- "The Most Happy Fella" composer
- "Guys and Dolls" songwriter Frank
- "Luck Be a Lady" songwriter Frank
- "Guys and Dolls" composer and lyricist
- He wrote "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
- "Heart and Soul" lyricist
- ''Guys and Dolls'' composer
- Guy who wrote "Guys and Dolls" songs including nothing minor (7)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Baby, It's Cold Outside" songwriter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!