Clue: Bach contemporary
We have 2 answers for the clue Bach contemporary. See the results below.
- "Water Music" composer
- "Agrippina" composer
- "Messiah" composer
- Audibly deal with prolific composer (6)
- "The master of us all," according to Haydn
- Oratorio master
- ''Water Music'' composer
- "La Resurrezione" composer
- "Ezio" composer
- 'Messiah' composer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2013
- New York Times - January 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Bach contemporary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!