Clue: Bachelor's counterpart
We have 1 answer for the clue Bachelor's counterpart. See the results below.
- One who's not the marrying type
- She's never taken the bridal path
- Unmarried woman, in law
- "Arsenic and Old Lace" aunt, e.g.
- Old maid
- Never-married woman
- Frumpy loner, stereotypically
- Eleanor Rigby, for one
- Miss Marple or Miss Havisham
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 18, 2007
- New York Times - December 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Bachelor's counterpart that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!