Clue: Back biters
We have 4 answers for the clue Back biters. See the results below.
- They have more than one root
- Cheek teeth
- Toddlers cut them
- Grinding teeth
- Bicuspid neighbors
- Wisdom teeth
- Bicuspids' neighbors
- Wisdom teeth, e.g.
- Adult humans have 12 of these
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 12, 2012
- Washington Post - August 24, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - December 28, 2008
- Netword - March 31, 2006
- LA Times - August 27, 2005
- New York Times - January 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Back biters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!