We have 5 answers for the clue Back-country. See the results below.
- In the boondocks
- Part of R.F.D.
- Urban's opposite
- Like 63-Across, usually
- Not built-up
- The "R" in R.F.D.
- Like the boondocks
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 29, 2015
- Universal - August 31, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 10, 2011
- Washington Post - September 07, 2006
- Netword - August 20, 2006
- Washington Post - December 09, 2004
- Washington Post - September 04, 2004
- New York Times - April 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Back-country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!