We have 2 answers for the clue Backbreaker?. See the results below.
- Float accessory
- Horse stall covering
- Milkshake conduit
- Horse stall bedding
- Sipper's aid
- Scarecrow stuffing
- Feeding tube?
- Item in a 45-Across
- Pallet stuffer
- From which gold is spun, in a fairy tale
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - February 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 06, 2004
- Washington Post - February 21, 2002
- New York Times - December 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Backbreaker? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!