Clue: Background sound in a store
We have 1 answer for the clue Background sound in a store. See the results below.
- Waiting room sound, maybe
- It may be played in elevators
- Sounds to shop by
- You might hear it going up and down
- It might be piped into a mall
- Elevator annoyance, to some
- You may hear it when riding an elevator
- It's instrumental
- Office tracks?
- Strains to hear on the phone?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Background sound in a store that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!