Clue: Backless couch
We have 2 answers for the clue Backless couch. See the results below.
- Ottoman, e.g.
- Parlor piece
- Turkey __ casserole
- Living room furniture piece
- Sliced and baked in a casserole with broccoli and hollandaise sauce
- Armless couch
- Elegant sofa
- Place to recline
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 26, 2018
- Universal - March 28, 2016
- I Swear Crossword - October 11, 2013
- Universal - February 28, 2013
- Netword - July 18, 2005
- New York Sun - February 03, 2005
- Washington Post - May 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Backless couch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!