Clue: Backs of hit singles
We have 1 answer for the clue Backs of hit singles. See the results below.
- They usually aren't hits
- Lesser hit locations
- "P.S. I Love You" and "Revolution," e.g.
- Elvis's "Hound Dog" and "Anyway You Want Me"
- They're opposite hits
- Less-played surfaces
- They backed almost all hit singles
- Backs of hits
- Less-played tunes, typically
- Flips of hits
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 12, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Backs of hit singles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!