Clue: Bacteria-inhibiting drug
We have 1 answer for the clue Bacteria-inhibiting drug. See the results below.
- ___ drug (infection fighter)
- Infection-fighting drug
- Infection fighter
- Kind of drug that inhibits bacteria
- ___ drugs (bacterial treatment largely replaced by antibiotics)
- Type of drug for infections
- Kind of drug
- Bacteria-fighting drug
- Synthetic antibiotic
- Penicillin precursor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Bacteria-inhibiting drug that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!