Clue: Baja California city
We have 2 answers for the clue Baja California city. See the results below.
- City where the Caesar salad was invented, 1924
- Baja border city
- San Diego's neighbor
- Baja town
- Mexico-U.S. border city
- City south of San Diego
- Alpert's "Taxi"
- Border town
- Mexican border city
- Mexican city across the border from San Diego
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 22, 2012
- Washington Post - June 24, 2000
- New York Times - October 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Baja California city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!