Clue: Bake sale order
We have 1 answer for the clue Bake sale order. See the results below.
- Candle holder
- Party centerpiece
- It may be tiered
- Order for a party caterer
- Decorator's base
- It may be upside-down
- Word that can follow the end of 16-, 22-, 31-, 40-, 45- or 56-Across
- Wedding reception centerpiece
- Word that can follow the ends of 17-, 31-, 38-, 50- and 64-Across
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 18, 2003
- New York Times - April 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bake sale order that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!