Clue: Baked entree
We have 2 answers for the clue Baked entree. See the results below.
- Secret dish in "Sweeney Todd"
- Empanada, e.g.
- Entree pastry
- Fare that's filled and baked
- Pastry in "Sweeney Todd"
- Pub offering
- Empanada, for instance
- Pork-filled pastry, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 17, 2018
- New York Times - February 05, 2006
- New York Times - September 06, 2001
- New York Times - December 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Baked entree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!