Clue: Bakery employee
We have 2 answers for the clue Bakery employee. See the results below.
- Bakery worker
- Cake finisher
- Hit man
- Hit man, so to speak
- Patisserie employee
- Champagne bucket
- Cupcake topper
- One who puts on a spread?
- "Happy Birthday" writer
- Bakery implement
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 12, 2016
- New York Times - October 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 15, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 13, 2010
- New York Times - September 11, 2008
- Netword - June 07, 2006
- USA Today - April 20, 2006
- New York Times - June 27, 2004
- Washington Post - January 17, 2004
- New York Times - September 18, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Bakery employee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!