Clue: Bakery lure
We have 2 answers for the clue Bakery lure. See the results below.
- Welcome smell
- Free bakery "promotion"
- Bakery attraction
- Subject for a wine connoisseur
- Something from the oven
- Taste stimulus
- Kitchen enticer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 10, 2012
- LA Times - July 24, 2012
- USA Today - December 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 23, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 01, 2010
- Netword - May 13, 2009
- LA Times - September 18, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 20, 2005
- New York Sun - March 17, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bakery lure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!