Clue: Baldwin and Guinness
We have 1 answer for the clue Baldwin and Guinness. See the results below.
- Smart ___ (wisecrackers)
- Smart guys
- Smart ones
- Baldwin, Guinness, etc.
- Guinness and others
- Waugh and others
- "Smart" ones
- Smart guys?
- See 59-Across
- Guinness et al.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 17, 2014
- LA Times - November 18, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 30, 2012
- Washington Post - May 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 16, 2011
- LA Times - December 08, 2009
- Netword - July 16, 2007
- Washington Post - April 12, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 03, 2007
- Netword - February 27, 2007
- Netword - August 23, 2005
- New York Times - March 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Baldwin and Guinness that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!