Clue: Bandleader Artie
We have 1 answer for the clue Bandleader Artie. See the results below.
- "Heartbreak House" writer
- "Pygmalion" writer
- CNN anchor Bernard
- "Candida" playwright
- "Pygmalion" dramatist
- "Begin the Beguine" bandleader
- "Mrs. Warren's Profession" writer
- Clarinetist Artie
- "Saint Joan" playwright
- "Rich Man, Poor Man" novelist
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 05, 2007
- Washington Post - October 28, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bandleader Artie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!