Clue: Bandleader with the hit "Three Little Fishies"
We have 1 answer for the clue Bandleader with the hit "Three Little Fishies". See the results below.
- Bandleader Kay
- 30's-40's bandleader Kay
- Radio Hall of Fame inductee Kay
- Bandleader Kay who wore a cap and gown
- "Kollege of Musical Knowledge" host Kay
- Bandleader with a Kollege of Musical Knowledge
- Mike Douglas sang with his band
- Big bandleader Kay
- Old bandleader with the catch phrase "That's right–you're wrong!"
- Kollege of Musical Knowledge leader
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 08, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Bandleader with the hit "Three Little Fishies" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!