Clue: Banjo-plucking Scruggs
We have 1 answer for the clue Banjo-plucking Scruggs. See the results below.
- Rank below marquis
- Knicks great Monroe
- Shakespeare's ___ of Salisbury
- Sandwich man?
- ___ Spencer, brother of Princess Diana
- With 6-Across, tea type
- Lady's man
- English estate owner, maybe
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 27, 2008
- Washington Post - August 25, 2004
- New York Times - June 28, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Banjo-plucking Scruggs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!