Clue: Banjoist Scruggs
We have 1 answer for the clue Banjoist Scruggs. See the results below.
- Rank below marquis
- Knicks great Monroe
- Shakespeare's ___ of Salisbury
- Sandwich man?
- ___ Spencer, brother of Princess Diana
- With 6-Across, tea type
- Lady's man
- English estate owner, maybe
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 02, 2013
- LA Times - October 23, 2012
- LA Times - July 27, 2011
- New York Times - July 28, 2009
- LA Times - January 01, 2009
- LA Times - December 22, 2006
- New York Times - December 02, 2003
- Washington Post - January 01, 2001
- Washington Post - February 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Banjoist Scruggs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!