Clue: Bar degree
We have 1 answer for the clue Bar degree. See the results below.
- Scholarly prof.'s degree
- Attorney's deg.
- Law degree
- Legal scholar's deg.
- Honorary deg. that Harvard awarded George Washington
- M.L.K.'s honorary deg. from Yale
- Letters after a barrister's name
- Foreign law deg.
- Torts prof.'s degree
- Atty.'s degree
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 30, 2006
- New York Times - March 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Bar degree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!