Clue: Bar mitzvah, e.g.
We have 4 answers for the clue Bar mitzvah, e.g.. See the results below.
- Initiation ceremony
- Communion, e.g.
- ___ of passage
- Confirmation, e.g.
- Initiation, e.g.
- Baptism, for one
- Baptism, e.g.
- Confession, e.g.
- Initiation procedure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 05, 2017
- USA Today - July 21, 2017
- New York Times - June 12, 2015
- USA Today - October 14, 2014
- Washington Post - January 17, 2014
- New York Times - June 26, 2010
- Universal - May 15, 2007
- Netword - August 06, 2006
- New York Sun - June 07, 2006
- Washington Post - November 25, 2004
- New York Times - April 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Bar mitzvah, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!