Clue: Bar worker: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Bar worker: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Dist. ___
- Bar assoc. member
- Bar member: Abbr.
- Reno, for one: Abbr.
- "The Practice" role: Abbr.
- Certain partner: Abbr.
- Ally McBeal, e.g.: Abbr.
- One with an "Esq." tag
- Suspect's demand: Abbr.
- One who works with a code: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 26, 2006
- New York Times - January 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bar worker: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!