Clue: Bargain for leniency
We have 2 answers for the clue Bargain for leniency. See the results below.
- Bargain with the prosecutor
- Compromise in court
- Try to get off easier, perhaps
- Accede to the district attorney, perhaps
- Come to terms for less jail time, say
- Negotiate with the district attorney
- Bargain with the prosecutor, perhaps
- Agree to the lesser offense
- Admit one's guilt to serve less time
- Bargain with the D.A.
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 10, 2015
- Washington Post - November 14, 2005
- New York Times - April 23, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bargain for leniency that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!