Clue: Base-clearing hit
We have 1 answer for the clue Base-clearing hit. See the results below.
- Noted marine watercolorist
- Semilegendary Greek poet
- Quite a hit
- McGwire blast
- "Eight Bells" painter Winslow
- McGwire specialty
- It goes over the wall
- "The Simpsons" dad
- "Aristotle Contemplating a Bust of __"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 20, 2013
- New York Times - July 21, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Base-clearing hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!