Clue: Baseball great Hank
We have 2 answers for the clue Baseball great Hank. See the results below.
- Hitter of 755 home runs
- Hammerin' Hank
- He doubted God's ability to bring water out of a rock
- Composer Copland
- < Player with this retired number
- Hall-of-Famer from Mobile
- Four-time N.L. home run leader
- Baseball's Hammerin' Hank
- Early priest
- Moses' brother
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 03, 2013
- Netword - September 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Baseball great Hank that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!