Clue: Baseball Hall-of-Famer Duke
We have 2 answers for the clue Baseball Hall-of-Famer Duke. See the results below.
- Duke of Flatbush
- More sarcastic
- Baseball Hall of Famer Duke
- "The Duke of Flatbush"
- More rudely sarcastic
- Duke of Cooperstown
- Rock singer Dee
- Brooklyn center fielder Duke
- Duke of the Dodgers
- Duke of the diamond
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 29, 2016
- USA Today - April 09, 2015
- USA Today - October 13, 2011
- LA Times - August 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 01, 2006
- Washington Post - September 02, 2004
- New York Times - July 25, 1999
- New York Times - February 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Baseball Hall-of-Famer Duke that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!