Clue: Baseball Hall-of-Famer Roush
We have 2 answers for the clue Baseball Hall-of-Famer Roush. See the results below.
- Byrnes of "77 Sunset Strip"
- Roush of baseball fame
- Roush of the Reds
- Actor Byrnes
- Hall of "The Tonight Show"
- Actor Byrnes, of 50's-60's TV
- "The Tonight Show" announcer Hall
- Hall-of-Famer Roush
- Announcer Hall
- TV announcer Hall
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 21, 2015
- New York Times - September 05, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - August 17, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - October 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 03, 2010
- New York Times - April 22, 2010
- LA Times - December 26, 2008
- New York Times - March 25, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - September 24, 2006
- New York Times - January 30, 2005
- New York Times - February 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Baseball Hall-of-Famer Roush that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!