Clue: Baseball Hall-of-Famer Slaughter
We have 1 answer for the clue Baseball Hall-of-Famer Slaughter. See the results below.
- 1961 space chimp
- Genesis name
- "The Dukes of Hazzard" spinoff
- Son of Seth
- Hazzard County deputy
- Man's name meaning "mortal"
- Seth's son
- 1980's police comedy
- Grandson of Adam
- Hazzard County lawman
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 20, 2009
- Washington Post - October 16, 2006
- New York Times - September 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Baseball Hall-of-Famer Slaughter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!