Clue: Baseball player with the most lifetime hits
We have 1 answer for the clue Baseball player with the most lifetime hits. See the results below.
- Hit man
- He played in 1,972 baseball games
- Ballplayer nicknamed "Charlie Hustle"
- Controversial baseball subject
- Baseball's all-time leader with 4,256 hits
- One with a hit record
- Banned ballplayer
- Baseball's 1963 Rookie of the Year
- Hall of Fame wannabe
- Aqua Velva pitchman on 1970s TV
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Baseball player with the most lifetime hits that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!